Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Off on Business!

I'm off on business tomorrow. Just a short, three hour drive from where I live to the city that I lived in last year. I will drive down with my boss and check into the hotel where I believe a very nice room will be waiting for me. Then a friend of mine is going to come and pick me up and then he is cooking me dinner. Very nice.

Friday I have an all day meeting and then I drive home.

Technically, this trip isn't costing me anything as it is all paid for by my work. However, this is my first big meeting since starting my new job so I went out and bought a new handbag. It doubles as a laptop bag/briefcase as well, so it looks very professional and is very handy. It cost me eighty dollars but worth every penny. Not only can I used it for work, but now, when I fly somewhere, I can just take this one bag, rather than take a handbag and my laptop bag.

I'll post once I return! Hoping someone out there is reading this...


No comments:

Post a Comment