Friday, July 23, 2010

Expensive!

Moving into your first house is expensive!

Yesterday we went to Bunnings which is a gigantic hardware store here in Australia that sells everything under the sun. $240 later, we walked out. I got a stepladder, washing baskets, light globes, cleaning supplies (indoor and outdoor), roach bombs, and about a gazillion other things! All needed to make the home liveable.

Then last night we went to Kmart, a big department store sort of like Walmart I think. $180 later we walked out. Here I bought pillows, cutlery, washing stuff, blankets and many more things.

More shopping is on the agenda for today. It's expensive!


2 comments:

  1. Remember you have to speculate to accumulate. I love Bunnings I could wander the aisles for hours, and usually do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resist going to Bunnings as I always, without fail, to buy something that I don't need. The same with Ikea. Good luck with the shopping!.

    ReplyDelete