Saturday, September 11, 2010

Living Simply

I have found a new blog to read. Notes from the Frugal Trenches- A Downshifting Journey is written by an English woman. My country was of course colonised by the English, so I feel a little closer to those in the UK than I do to Americans. Australia and England have a lot more in common.

Her blog is about down sizing and living simply and so far (still trawling through the archives), I am inspired! It is giving me a lot to think about and some great ideas. So if you're so inclined, go across and have a read and live more simply!

I'm off to read some more while I watch Australia defeat New Zealand in tonight's Bledisloe Cup match!

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

1 comment:

  1. I used to follow this blog and she is a very inspirational writer, however it had less to do with PF and more to do with her spiritual well being,so now I only pop in now and again.

    ReplyDelete