Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Peace

I have had family staying for the last week. On the one hand, it was beneficial. My dad didn't like the griller thing that I had so went out and bought me a new George Foreman. Thanks dad! But on the other hand, it's nice to get back to own routines and an nice neat place!

In other news, I got my first two bills. The water bill was less than $20, yay! However, the electricity bill was $175 for two months. WHAT?!?! Is this excessive? I think it is. I am very careful with my electricity! So I don't understand how I could possibly use so much. Any advice?


1 comment:

  1. The Electricity charges went up on the 1st of July by almost 19% I think there will be a lot of us shocked by our new bills. I pay mine 3 monthly and I am still waiting for it to come in, however I made a mental note of the new charges and put money away to cover it I hope. Go into the electricity provider you are using,s website and they will probably give you some hints on how to keep your consumption down.

    ReplyDelete