Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend Spending

I haven't posted on here in ages. In part it is due to being busy with uni, but also because I don't think anyone actually reads this.

On Friday I drove about two hours to a nearby city to visit with my grandparents. Apart from a train ticket Saturday morning ($8.00), I didn't spend any money on my actual visit. On the drive home though, I did fill up my car ($39). On Sunday I did a small grocery shop but, as I had to buy my multivitamins (buy once ever two to three months), it was an expensive one at $43.

I managed to sell a couple of DVDs on Ebay but will be using the money to pay my Ebay bill and then will put the rest onto my credit card. I get a big pay this Thursday due to a big allowance from May that is only now appearing in my pay cheque. Very excited about this!

Oh and on Thursday, I paid my brother off in full so I am now debt free to him! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you have at least one reader! I have your blog in google reader and I read everything you post...

    Congrats on paying off the debt to your brother.

    Cheers

    Cheryl at lowincomelady

    ReplyDelete