Saturday, August 8, 2009

Weekend Spending

On Friday night, me and three friends headed into the city, very excited to see 'My Sister's Kepper.' We had dinner at Nando's first which cost me $13.00 and then headed upstairs to buy our tickets. It was sold out! We were all devestated as we'd been looking forward to seeing it all week. We'll probably go and see it next weekend now, I can't wait. I also made a $30 payment on my Christmas layby, spent $16 on a new pair of goggles as mine snapped on Thursday afternoon about two seconds before I dived into the pool and I also treated myself to 'Good Health' magazine for $6.95.

Yesterday, my older brother drove down to visit me for the day. I picked up some washing powder for $2.50, some face wash for $2.50 and some Glucosamine tablets for my knee for $17.00. We then went shopping and my lovely brother bought me lunch which was nice. We met up with a friend for coffee and again, my lovely brother paid. So it was a relatively cheap day for me and it was great to hang out with my brother.

Today, I'm doing assignments this morning and then have soccer this afternoon. I don't forsee having to spend any money, which is always a positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment