Friday, November 6, 2009

Being an Adult

I graduate from university in around a month and after a few weeks of summer holidays, I will then start my first ever full time job. I'm nervous and excited!

This does mean, however, that I have to start thinking about rent and buying food and all that big, bad adult stuff. To begin with, I will be utilising company accommodation (basically just a room to sleep in, shared bathroom and kitchen facilities). This is until I get my footing in my new city, know what is what, that sort of thing.

However, I am sick of communal living, not having a home or a kitchen, that sort of thing. So I would like to move out and into a nice little apartment. At this stage, I want to live on my own, but may need to look for a roommate to save money. I don't really know how to budget to see what I will be able to afford as I have no idea what my expenses will be next year.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment