Monday, November 2, 2009

It's Going Well

My new lifestyle is off to a fairly good start. I have been quite good about my eating habits, eating all the lovely fresh stuff I have. I did spend the weekend at my grandparents where my diet was a little carb heavy, but that couldn't be helped without being rude. So now, back onto the healthy eating!

I have been a little lax about the exercise though. My exams start tomorrow and I've been studying for those, pushing exercise to the side. I know that's bad, I should definitely make time for both and it would probably even help me study better! So here's hoping I do better with that this week.

I had a very inexpensive weekend. All I had to buy was petrol and a box of chocolates for my grandparents. This week will also be inexpensive, as will the weekend, as I will mainly just be studying. Yay for savings!


No comments:

Post a Comment