Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm Back

What a whirl-wind couple of weeks I've had! I apologise for the lack of posts, I went away for two weeks for a work course and didn't have access to the Internet.

It is official! I am a university graduate. Well, there is still the ceremony where I get handed my degree next Wednesday and I will only get that if I return all of my library books, but I've done all of my exams and passed all of my courses!

Needless to say, I am relieved. During my work course, I spent the middle weekend letting loose in Melbourne with some friends. I spent a lot of money (for me anyway) but it was worth it to me because I was rewarding myself for my three years of hard work!

But now I need to get into planning mode, I have to start getting ready to be an adult (see my last post). Glad to be back though!

No comments:

Post a Comment