Thursday, May 20, 2010

An Exciting Weekend Planned

Tomorrow, my mum has a business meeting in the city that I happen to live in. She made the appropriate arrangements to have her flight changed to Sunday night so that we could spend the weekend together. I'm very excited!

Tomorrow night, we are seeing Wicked. I have wanted to see this for a long time but didn't have anyone to go with. You can always count on your mum to go to things with you! I can't wait.

We are spending most of Saturday looking at houses. I'm glad about this as my mum (who owns a few properties) will be able to show me what to look for when buying. So I'll learn a lot I think.

I don't know what we're doing Sunday. We will probably just relax, enjoying each others company. I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment