Sunday, May 23, 2010

Great Weekend!

I had a fantastic weekend.

As I said earlier, my mum was down for the weekend. On Friday night, I drove into the city to meet up with her. We went to a pub across the street from the theatre for a drink and then grabbed some dinner. We then saw Wicked and it was absolutely fabulous, I enjoyed it so much! I would highly recommend it to everyone! Tickets were $135 but it was sooooooooooooooooo worth it, I would actually have been happier to pay more, it was that good.

On Saturday, we went house hunting, visiting some open homes and some private inspections I'd organised. The first one we visited actually ended up being the favourite. I absolutely loved it, as did my mum. We're both quite set on it and will be talking to the bank tomorrow and then hopefully making an offer. I will keep you posted.

Today we slept in (glorious), went out for lunch and did some shopping. All in all, a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. My daughter went to Wicked here in the US a couple of years ago and it was fabulous. It's coming back here this summer...I would love to go with her.

    Best wishes on your home purchase. So nice to meet you here. You are an amazing young woman!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Katherine! I actually feel like a celebrity has read my blog! Ha ha. I am such a fan of you and your family! I don't have kids yet, but I now feel I know a secret or two about them from your blog. I love the date night when they turn 13! Thanks so much for reading my little blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making the decision to purchase, it,s upwards and onwards from here.

    ReplyDelete