Monday, January 3, 2011

Bad Juju

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

And that is where my good cheer ends.

Lately, as in the past two weeks, I have been hemorrhaging money. It wasn't intentional, it just sort of happened. I ready a lot of personal finance blogs, and so I know most people have gone through something like this. For some, it goes on for years.

However, it has never happened to me so I am feeling very guilty about it.

But, it is a new year. My resolution has to do with health and fitness, which I doubt anyone wants to read about. However, I have also made a decision (not a resolution, a decision) that 2011 will be an extremely frugal year for me. I will explain the reason for this in a post to come but wanted to come clean about my crazy spending. I have had to dip into my emergency fund to pay off my credit card, something I never thought I would have to do.

Needless to say, I'm very disappointed in myself.

This year can only get better... right?


2 comments:

  1. We all have our slips and face-plants. But most importantly, you have recognised it, acknowledged it, and are getting back on that horse. Well done!

    ReplyDelete