Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend Spending

I had quite the un-exciting weekend! On Friday night I went to a university function which was actually not very fun. Due to being utterly bored, I didn't end up spending any money which is always a plus. My friend and I left early and went back to her room for a good catch up session before I went to bed. On Saturday, as previously posted, I bought a new phone. Or rather, I signed up for a phone contract and got my phone with it for free. I LOVE this phone, it is still giving me no end of enjoyment!

I also filled by car up which cost me $40. Because I live on campus, I don't drive very much, mainly just on weekends. During the week I usually eat on campus, study and hang out with friends on campus. So I sometimes manage an entire month out of one tank of fuel, which costs around $40 to fill up. This weekend however, I'm visiting my grandparents in a city a few hours away so will have to fill up again, but it's so rare that this happens, I'm happy to do it.

I also did my grocery shopping. I usually buy a box of Pepsi Max (I'm slightly addicted) that I keep in my room, replacing a can in the communal fridge each time I have one. I was due to buy another this past weekend for $14.95 a box. They had two for $20 though and I could not resist, as I know it is something I will buy again in the future. As a result, my grocery bill was a little higher than usual at $41. I also had to buy some back to school supplies for $12.

On Sunday I just tottered around at home, cleaning and doing my washing and ironing. I had soccer in the afternoon before heading home for a small dinner as I didn't feel like going to the dining hall. So Sunday was a no-spend day!

And that is my weekend spending report!

No comments:

Post a Comment