Sunday, June 6, 2010

Daily Spending

I have noticed a lot of bloggers provide a daily account of what they've spent. I always enjoy reading them but never really thought to do it myself. However, not that I am going to be tightly controlling my money in the wake of my recent house purchase, I want to get onto that.

I will list the day that I'm reporting on as, due to time differences, I am always writing a day ahead of what the date on my blog says. So here goes:

Sunday 6 June

Petrol - $40.75
Breakfast - $8.45

Total - $49.20

Not bad, considering the petrol will last me at least the week. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I would rather post that I have had a no spend day, ideally I would like an average of 5 of these a week, however that does,nt always happen. I find blogging about my spends everyday keeps me honest, and I think twice now about spending small sums of money on silly things simply because I will have to come clean about on here. Good luck with tracking your money.

    ReplyDelete