Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Huge Spend Day

Today (Saturday) was a massive spend day for me, but it was all planned.

Scanpan starter Saucepan Pack - $349.50 (reduced from $699)
3 shirts for my cousin's 6th birthday - $32.98
Card and Gift-wrap - $2.50
Running pants - $13.99
Bed Ensemble - $1130

The track-pants were a necessity so that I continue my exercise routine (6am starts) during these chilly winter months!

The bed ensemble, I am very excited about. I bought a queen bed, queen mattress and two matching bedside tables. I really like it and it was heavily discounted, the mattress alone was reduced by $400! So I think I did very well.

But boy, did the accounts take a hit!


1 comment:

  1. I love Scanpans but have always thought they were way out of my price range, but it sounds as if you got a bit of a bargain there, well done.

    ReplyDelete