Thursday, June 3, 2010

What A Week!

This has been a very, very busy week at work, so I have been unable to blog. Trying to work full time and buy a house doesn't always work smoothly!

So, things are still going ahead with the house. We have renegotiated (my parents and I) and they will have a 1/3 stake in the house and I will have a 2/3 stake. So that slightly increases my repayments but it also increases what I will make when we decided to sell it.

I have also negotiated with the bank to have my car included into the cost of the mortgage. That way my car is paid off and as the bank won't take it as security, it will be mine clear and free. In the grand scheme of things, adding the remainder of my car loan onto my mortgage does not increase my repayments very much, as it's over thirty years.

So it's all happening. I have also been doing some shopping, which I will post about lately.

Excitement!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats great to see you steaming ahead, on the negative side you will end up paying a lot more interest on your car loan by adding it to your mortgage, still it,s all in a good cause.

    ReplyDelete