Saturday, May 7, 2011

I Hath Returned

I apologise to any loyal readers I have for my long hiatus. It wasn't planned, life just seemed to get in the way.

However, I have had a realisation recently that life is always going to happen. Life doesn't stop for anything. If I want to have a blog, I have to make a commitment to it and work on it regularly.

So, my dear readers (if I have any), I am pledging to you now that I am going to be a better blogger! I am committing to three posts a week. I plan to post Monday, Wednesday and Friday (Australian time). Hopefully this will increase my readership and also keep all those faithfuls around!

So if there are any readers out there, I'd love to hear from you. Do you have any suggestions on how I could improve the blog? What will make you want to stick around? Any topic suggestions? This is foremost meant to be a personal finance blog, but I am open to branching into other topics.

First post of the new blog will be tomorrow, be sure to tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment