Monday, September 7, 2009

Did you give me money?

On Friday night, I checked my main bank account, something I do at least once every two days. I was suprised to see an extra $240 in there. I had no idea where it had come from.

As it was quite late at night, I wasn't surprised to see that my statement had not updated itself yet and thus, while I could see I had the extra money in there and could access it, I could not see where it had come from.

This was the same all weekend and again, I wasn't surprised because my bank doesn't operate on weekends. Then today, I kept checking it and it still hasn't appeared.

This is driving me crazy as I desperately want to know where the money came from. I have asked all family members if they gave me any money and they all deny doing so.

Hopefully by tomorrow it will have appeared and I'll know if I am in fact a little richer than I thought or if there has been some sort of error.

No comments:

Post a Comment