Sunday, September 6, 2009

Oops

Today I had to drive out to an out of the way store to buy my brother's birthday present. I arrived there only to find it closed. I could have returned home until it was time for soccer, but as my game was just down the road from where I was, I didn't see the point.

So I had an hour and a half to kill. What do most twenty one year old girls do to kill time? Shop!

It wasn't too bad. I spent $55 on a bra that I would probably have bought in the next couple of weeks anyway. I bought some socks and a magazine as well, both of which I probably didn't really need.

But this is just a small setback I think. I didn't put any of it on credit, I could afford it all and they were things that I would get a lot of use from.

But back onto the right track, back into saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment