Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Seven Things That Made Me Happy This Weekend

Though I was devastated by our soccer loss, I'm trying this new thing where I look on the bright side of life. So here are seven things that made me happy on the weekend:

1. A chicken and avocado foccacia toasted to perfection, eaten with one of my closest friends over great conversation.

2. My usually dreary, freezing city (it's the end of winter in Australia) burst with warmth and sun shine.

3. Watching an exciting game of men's soccer surrounded by peers, some who I have never met.

4. Having a BBQ at the lake, warm weather, great friends.

5. Snuggling up with my hot water bottle to watch 'Finding Nemo'

6. Spending four hours chatting to my crush- even if it was via Facebook

7. Being able to wear shorts for the first time in months!

What has made you happy lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment