Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cheap Furniture!

My mother called me yesterday to ask me if I would like her to buy me some furniture- that I would pay her back for of course. Where my parents live there is some sort of second hand furniture store that they go to quite a bit. A lot of the stuff is from closed down hotels or businesses.

Basically, for $135, my mum was going to buy me a TV stand, two bedside tables, a desk and chair, a chest of drawers and a small, round dining/kitchen table. It's all wooden and apparently quite solid. I don't like the light colour of the wood but can either stain it or paint it.

So if I want her to, my mother is going to go and buy them for me on Saturday. I'm pretty sure I want them but is it too early? I won't have a home to put them in until next year (I'm still living in a dorm room). Any thoughts out there?

1 comment: