Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm Tagging Myself!

I love these little quiz things so I thought I'd tag myself to fill one out!

1. What were you doing ten years ago?

Ten years ago I was eleven years old and in grade six. I lived in Darwin and that year I went to Bali with my family. Lots of fun!

2. Five items on today's "to do" list.

1. Vacuum my dispicable floor. It has been way too long!
2. Wash the dishes.
3. Email my grandmother.
4. Go to bed early as I didn't get enough sleep last night.
5. Do my situps and pushups!

3. What snacks do you enjoy?

Microwave popcorn, sultanas and Curly Wurley's.

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?

Pay off my parent's debts, buy myself and all my siblings a house, buy my little brother a car, pay off mine and my sister's car, travel around the world with my mum and sister, donate to charity and invest the rest for retirement.

5. Where do you want to live when you grow up?

Probably the Gold Coast but I would like to live for at least a year in America and London.

I'm not going to tag anyone as I don't know how that works and I don't think I have any other bloggers following me. But that was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment